Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I had every intention of putting these pictures up yesterday, but the two little people I live with had other ideas for me. They wanted attention, they wanted food, they pooped but didn't want their diapers changed, they wanted me to play with them... They wanted me to act like their mother. Kids these days...

Yes, I know I have a very rough life!

I took about 50 pictures of them yesterday morning and these are the best ones. It's amazing how hard it is to get a good picture of two babies at the same time. Especially the older one. She's getting to be opinionated and stubborn and cranky when she doesn't get her way. Not AT ALL like her mother. Nope.

Kayla had her 2 month appointment last week. She already weighs 15 pounds and she's about 23.5 inches. (99th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for length!!!). She's freaking huge! That shirt she's wearing is a 6-9 month size and it's only a tiny bit big on her. She doesn't really fit into 0-3 month pants anymore because her stomach is too big. But she doesn't fit into 3-6 month either because her legs are so stumpy. You should see this child's legs. Seriously. She's got more rolls than the Michelin man. I always did love fat babies. I suppose that's a good thing since mine definitely aren't petite!

2 comments:

  1. Cute... I bet it is hard taking pictures of two little ones! I think it is hard taking pictures of one little girl. They turned out great and are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little girlies! I'm terrible at taking pictures of my two girls, too. Separate it is, until they both learn to sit still simultaneously! Will it ever happen?!

    ReplyDelete