Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where's my baby?!?! (Edited so you can read my captions!)

She's 11 months old.

In one month she'll be a toddler.

A toddler!

How on earth did she grow up so fast??

I tried to get some good pictures of her last "monthday" but this was all she would give me.

She's getting to be incredibly opinionated in her old age...

Okay, Mom, I'll sit here for just a couple of pictures...

I told you I was only going to sit for a couple. Oh and I'm only smiling because Daddy's making funny faces at me, mmmkay?
This is all the smiles you get. And only because Daddy picked me up...

I DO NOT WANT TO STAND UP RIGHT NOW!!

Finally they let me do something that I wanna do.

I am not a dog. I do not do tricks on command... Oh but I love the teddy bear one! Okay, just this one time... "Walk around the park..."

1 comment:

  1. I thought she was asking for a cookie but your mom said she is walking the bear around the park. LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete