Friday, June 19, 2009

My baby is in double digits!

She's ten months old. How did this happen? Just yesterday she was my "teeny tiny" newborn. At least it feels like just yesterday. So much has happened since she was born. It's just all gone by too fast. I always said that when she slept through the night I would freeze her at that age. Well she still isn't sleeping through the night on a regular basis but I've decided that I'll freeze her now anyways.


Got that kiddo? You're not gonna get any older, okay?

She's so much fun now. She'll laugh when I tell her "jokes". She raises her arms in the air when you ask her how big she is. She can mostly feed herself. She'll give raspberries to anyone on any skin she can find. She's starting to learn to stand up without holding on. She loves going to the pool but hates being in those floating things. She likes to play with Bow, even when Bow doesn't really want to play with her. She'll usually smile for the camera but sometimes she just frowns at it (must get that from me...). She's just such a joy to be around right now. Part of me wants her to stay like this forever.


But I know she's going to be a smart, beautiful, funny little girl and I look forward to watching her grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment