Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye, coffee table! We'll miss you!

Audrey is now a cruising pro. She can stand up and hold on to anything and make her way around a room. Unfortunately, she's also starting to let go and try to stand on her own. Well this would be okay, I guess, but she falls.

A lot.

Yesterday morning she fell and hit her mouth on the table right where her top two teeth are growing in. Poor baby bled and cried and screamed (until the bleeding stopped and I could distract her with cheerios or puffs or something). I felt sooo bad for her.

So now the coffee table is going into storage.

At least until she can walk pretty steadily and I don't have to worry about taking her in for stitches...

I guess we will have to find a new place to put our drinks, junk, and clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment