Sunday, May 31, 2009

Must have been a man

Seriously, a man must have decided to name the crappy way I feel when pregnant "morning sickness."

Really. I have never only been sick in the morning. In fact, I'm either sick all day long or only at night. (Usually though, it's all day long...)

I had forgotten how much I hate this early part of pregnancy. I have no energy, I feel like I could vomit at any given time, the littlest things seem to make me irrationally angry, I can cry at the drop of a hat, and I can't for the life of me find anything good to eat!

I'm not even sick this time like I was with Audrey (at least not yet!) and I've already lost 5 pounds. How am I supposed to grow a baby if I can't even stand the thought of food? Seriously?

Although, I lost 18 pounds in the first half of my pregnancy with Audrey and she still grew to an enormous size. (10lb 6oz and 22.5 inches for anybody who didn't know or happened to forget...) I'm seriously hoping for a 8-9 pounder this time.

Bet you've never heard a pregnant woman say that, huh?

At least Audrey seems excited to have a sibling!

1 comment:

  1. It is all-day and all-night sickness, isn't it? I missed your announcement of the pregnancy (I am waaay behind on blogs since the babies are crawling now). Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete