Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Weekend

My very good friend Jen, and her beautiful baby girl Miley came to visit us this weekend. I had such a great time with them. And, I don't feel quite as homesick at the moment. Audrey was very interested in Miley and wanted to touch and play with her. Miley wasn't too sure of Audrey (who is bigger despite being 2.5 months younger...) but handled Audrey's curiosity like a champ (unless Audrey tried to "talk" to her... then she cried. But Audrey is a very loud "talker"). All in all the weekend went great and Audrey and I had so much fun. I hope Jen and Miley did too! (Despite my almost making them late for their flight. So sorry Jen!!)


And now for the pictures:
Miss Miley asleep in a very uncomfortable looking position
Audrey showing off how she can sit herself upThe girls outside at a fair type thing watching boat races
The four of us at Jen's early birthday dinner. Sushi. Yum!
My sweet baby girl pulling herself up. She does this on everything now...

No comments:

Post a Comment