Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 Months Old

My baby is 9 months old today. 9 whole months. Almost into the double digits. That's 75% of a year. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was waddling around praying that I would go in to labor (which I never did... At least not without some help). How on earth did she grow up so fast?

She's crawling, standing, holding on to things and walking, shaking her head no, babbling like a maniac and getting into
everything.

She absolutely will not sit still for any longer than 5 seconds.


She's more interested in eating things with her fingers than anything on a spoon. She knows how to drink from a sippy cup and just recently started taking bottles with formula.

She's slept through the night once and is typically only waking up once.

She's dangerously close to not being a baby anymore.

Before I know it she's going to be a walking, talking, telling me "no", potty trained toddler. It's scary and exciting all at the same time.


I love this age and I'm looking forward to all the milestones yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment