Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh thank goodness!

There are many, many things I miss about Colorado.
  • Wonderful family
  • Great friends
  • The view of the mountains
  • Snow and snowboarding
  • Non-humid weather
  • Knowing my way around the city
  • Our wonderful little Church
  • My first dog, Gizmo, who is 18 (I think) years old now
  • Thunderstorms in the afternoons instead of evening when Audrey is trying to sleep
  • Sunsets over the mountains
  • Going to Avalanche games
  • Going to Panera with the girls
  • Having built-in babysitters
And Chipotle/Q Doba. Oh how I miss them. Giant burritos. Thousands of calories. Mmmmm. There are none of either of these within 50 miles from us. Mark and I have gone through some serious Chipotle withdrawals since moving here.

Yesterday I discovered that we do have a restaurant called N Fuego. Same concept as Chipotle and similar in taste!

Instead of the healthy dinner I had planned for last night, we had N Fuego.

And it was SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment