Sunday, April 12, 2009

Operation: Sleep Through the Night - Night 3

4 words: complete and total failure.

Yep. This was by far the worst night. She went down easy around 7:15. Woke up at midnight. Mark went in after 5 minutes or so to check on her but when he left she screamed like I've never heard her scream before.

I don't mind letting her cry when she's mad.

I can't let her cry when she's scared. It was a horrible sounding cry. So we picked her up, calmed her down and nursed her till she was very sleepy and could be put down.

Oh well. Maybe this method isn't for us. Her sleep isn't so bad that this kind of screaming is necessary.

I've heard of a book called The No-Cry Sleep Solution. Maybe it'll be more our style.

Apparently I'm more of a softy than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment