Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have a confession...

I didn't do my 30 day shred today.

Ah, it feels so good to get that off my chest!

I did 3 days straight, though. And I promise to start again tomorrow.

It's hard to do on the weekends. I don't want to do it front of Mark, I'd be too embarrassed. And the weekends are full of running errands and doing family things.

I did shred yesterday, however. While Audrey was taking her first nap, I sent Mark out to Best Buy (whenever I want to be alone I suggest he go there. It always works.) so I could do the shred without an audience. And this is what he came back with...

A humongous new monitor for our computer.

I suppose that's the price I pay for wanting some peace and quiet?

(That picture on the screen is Audrey's first time out in the rain. She absolutely loved it! Just more proof that she is, in fact, my daughter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment