Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time for a change

I've been doing the 30 day shred sporadically for a couple of weeks now. Today, I'm starting it for real. I'm going to do this every day for the next 30 days. (Shoot me now please!!!)

I've only done level 1 so far (and the easy part of level 1 at that...) I'm sure that most days I'm going to want to quit (and probably die!)but it's time to get serious. Audrey is almost 8 months old and I'm still 6 pounds up from my pre-pregnancy weight (and probably 20 up from my wedding weight on top of that).

Yep, I gained 20 pounds in the first 4 months of my marriage.

I take no blame for this.

Okay it's entirely my fault but I had a lot going on! I stopped dieting shortly before my wedding, adopted Mark's eating habits, started my last year of nursing school and worked part-time. (Big difference from that to my stay-at-home days now!)

Long story short, I need to lose at least 25 pounds...

It's not going to be easy. And it's definitely not going to be fun. But I'm going to do it! (I hope!)

(And look what my baby can do now! She hasn't even figured out crawling yet but she can pull herself up!)

3 comments:

  1. 25 pounds??? Piece of cake. OK...maybe that was a bad analogy. Piece of broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont listen to Dad. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete