Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleep Problems and Tax Returns

Due to our serious failure of getting Audrey to sleep through the night last weekend, I spent a good amount of time online yesterday looking at other sleep books. I bought 3...

The Sleepeasy Solution, Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child, and The No-Cry Sleep Solution.

Once the books arrive on Friday, I will be the proud owner of 4 baby sleep books.

You'd think I'd be an expert on the subject and my kid would sleep through the night like a pro.

You'd probably be wrong.

I think that we may have just started sleep training at a bad time. She seems to be really teething again and I'm starting to wonder if she has an ear infection. Or maybe she just likes to tug on her ears. I'm not really sure. I wish parenting came with a manual. It would make my life so much easier!

On a happier note, we got our tax return yesterday! Woohoo! We decided that all 3 of us are going to get something special. I think we're going to get Betty Butterfly for Audrey. Isn't it cute?? (Lulu Ladybug was a close second...)

I'm not sure what I'm going to get yet. I really like this picture frame, and we have the perfect place to put it. But I'm not sure if that's really what I want to spend my "special" money on.

I think Mark is looking at getting a bigger computer screen or something for his car stereo. I'm just shocked!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sleep books, how I know thee so well. I think Healthy Sleep Habits was the most helpful for our first daughter. For the twins, none of the books really helped.

    Audrey is beautiful! One of our girls is pulling at her ear constantly, I think it is teething related though. Which makes sleeping through the night even more hard to come by. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete