Saturday, April 11, 2009

Operation: Sleep Through the Night - Night 2

Well, night 2 consisted of less crying but she still didn't sleep through the night.

I think she was so exhausted from being up since 5:40 that being put down didn't phase her one bit. She didn't even make a sound. It was awesome!

She also slept from about 7:15 till 2:40 without waking. My goal last night was 2:15 for her first feeding so we passed that and didn't need to let her cry. Also awesome!

Now the not-so-awesome part. She woke up again at 5 am. That sucked. I was so exhausted, and couldn't even stand to think about being up for the day, that I nursed her a put her back down. Oops...

She stayed down until 7:15 when Mark was so kind as to get up with her and let me sleep for another hour. Have I mentioned that I love him??

Overall, night 2 went pretty well.

Tonight we won't be feeding until 3 am.

I'm sure she'll wake up at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment